Teaser Tuesday # I won't let you fall


La rubrica Teaser Tuesday è stata ideata dal blog Should be Reading .
Ecco le regole:
  • Prendi il libro che stai leggendo;
  • Aprilo in una pagina a caso;
  • Condividi un breve spezzone di quella pagina;
  • Condividi il titolo e l'autore in modo che i partecipanti possano aggiungere il libro alla loro whislist

“You have to let go of the root now. I'm going to get you out of here, Angel, but you have to trust me.” 
Shit, who am I fooling? I wouldn't trust myself if I were her. But in here situation, she doesn't have much of a choice. 
Still, it surprises me when she suddenly slings one arm around my neck, pressing her face against my shoulder. 
“See that wasn't so hard” I hold her tighter against me to give her a better sense of safety. The softness of her fragile body catches me unaware. Slowly, the fingers of her other hand loosen and she wraps that arm around me,too. 
“All right... I won't let you fall. I promise”.
As if the word of a pirate counted for anything, I know.
This time, however, I really mean it.

Teaser tratto da Neverland di Anna Katmore , una nuova avventura sull'Isola che non c'è dove la nostra protagonista a causa di una serie di vicende si ritrova a trascorre la maggior parte del tempo non con i bimbi sperduti ma con i pirati

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

5 cose che... 5 libri che vorrei leggere questa estate

5 cose che... 5 serie tv

5 cose che... 5 serie TV interrotte